Dialpad is a business phone system built for G Suite
Simplify your work, seamlessly bring all your communications capabilities together with the productivity applications you use every day. Dialpad gives you a complete business phone system that works across all of your devices. Together with Google Apps, your team gets email, video, SMS, presence and unlimited domestic calling all in one place.
What can you do with a phone system for Google Apps?
Get a business phone number for your company, departments, and team members. Dialpad works across all of your devices so you can answer the device most convenient for you and transition seamlessly even during mid-conversation. As a business phone system for Google Apps, Dialpad lets you:
- Control calls and SMS messages easily from the Dialpad Chrome app, iOS and Android apps
- Provide context in your communications with a single application web-interface including Gmail, Google calendar and Google Docs
- Easily reach your team with your Google contacts on all of your devices
- View your entire communications history including calls, messages, voicemails, and recordings all in one place
Get context with Google Apps integrations
For richer context and more productive business calls, access recent Docs, upcoming Calendar events, Gmail messages and LinkedIn social profiles. With a single click, turn your voice conversation into a video call with the P2P video feature.
Easily create, customize, and manage your account
Customize your settings and make changes all within Dialpad’s easy-to-use admin web interface. With Dialpad for Google Apps you can:
- Quickly set up your entire company and directory using Google contacts
- Create personal auto-attendant recordings and custom greetings
- Set up and administer a custom IVR and Virtual Receptionist including business hours
- Create departments and assign operators
- Centrally manage all of your locations